Filuta AI: Democratizing Intelligent Automation
The Filuta AI platform democratizes intelligent automation by enabling efficient creation of composite AI solutions through a combination of self-supervised learning and automatic symbolic domain synthesis techniques. We are a highly innovative, ambitious, well-funded, and rapidly growing company with EU and US based customers. We serve a booming $600B/y intelligent automation market (>$1T in 2026) and provide tangible value across industries.
We are looking for an outstanding Game Engineer / Developer to join our team.
This is not your typical gaming development role. Your contribution will shape a unique QA automation tool that can detect and report problems with a quick turnaround. In this role, you can apply your experience in game development, utilizing your skills and knowledge for a number of AAA game products in development.
We are already on the way to integrating our Composite AI automation solution to several customers in the game industry. Our end goal is to vastly automate dull and repetitive work of QA departments and in turn allowing them to focus on fine-tuning of game experience. Our R&D branch is bringing the right AI models and approaches - ML, Operations Research, and our own synthesis algorithms. Your role would be to help us navigate the landscape of games and game engines.
We are looking for a developer with strong problem-solving skills, able to apply our technology to new areas, expand its functionality, and solve hard problems. Our technology requires thinking outside of the box to challenge the status quo of finding the best solution for both a general case and individual customers.
Typical Tasks in the Role:
- Develop a plugin for the game engine, including widgets and other features that allow our customers to integrate, configure, and use our technology in their game projects
- Collaborate with the internal research team to ensure optimal integration of our technology into the plugin
- Work closely with the project management to understand client's specific needs and develop custom solutions that meet their requirements
- Conduct testing and quality assurance on the plugin to ensure it is stable and performant
- Constantly look for opportunities to innovate and optimize the code, design, and data pipelines of our product
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in game engine plugin development and incorporate them into our development process
- Dissection of unique game-play mechanics and complex user interface of our customers
- Communication with customer game-dev studios and coordination with production teams
- Worked as a programmer in 1x AAA or 2xAA games
- Proficiency in Unity 3D (preferably) and/or Unreal game engines
- Game development at the low level - AI systems, gameplay system, engine
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions used in game development and development
- Hands-on practice with project versioning systems such as Git (preferably) or SVN
- Required proficiency in C++ and/or C# with the addition of Java, Python, or LUA as a second language
- Joining early a well-funded deep-tech disruptive AI startup
- Opportunity to build and contribute to the key architecture decisions across the full stack
- Opportunity to ramp-up on bleeding-edge artificial intelligence technologies, cooperating with the top AI scientists in the field
- Working with a highly motivated team of outstanding people
- Office in Prague, Czech Republic. Future relocation to the USA is possible
Salary and Conditions:
- 120,000 - 180,000 CZK / monthly in freelance/contract mode
- Significant equity stake